Midwest Precision is a Precision CNC Machining and Assembly, Contract Manufacturing Company - Serving Aerospace, Defense, Energy and Fluid Power Markets
The webpages highlight how we are different than other contract machining manufacturers and why selecting Midwest Precision lowers your project risks.
Precision CNC Machining
- Complex Parts and shapes
- Close Tolerance CNC Machining to .0005"
- Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Titanium, Nickel Alloys, Exotic Metals, Plastics
- Low to medium volumes
Assembly & Program Management
- Fully tested subassemblies and assemblies
- Supply Chain management with complete traceability from Raw material to Finished Goods
- Turnkey Responsibility with Outside Processes including NADCAP & DFARS sources
Innovative... Experienced... Competent
- Founded in 1953... With over 200 years of Engineering Experience on Staff
- ISO9001:2008, AS9100C Certified, ITAR Registered
- Lowest Cost Solutions through Collaborative Value Engineering
Do you need a supply chain partner...
- To produce complex parts, assemblies and coordinate all steps required while providing the best value and shortest possible lead time
- That has a thorough understanding of the strict quality requirements for Aerospace, Defense, Energy and other industries
- To provide engineering assistance throughout your development process producing prototypes, reducing costs and minimizing lead times
Then contact Midwest Precision. We look forward to working with you.